We know you love the sets of bowl covers, so you’re sure to like the large linen bowl cover too, designed to fit over larger bowls to keep food covered. Ideal for BBQs and parties to keep food safe whilst transporting or whilst in the fridge.
Key features of the large linen bowl cover:
- Fits up to 45cm diameter bowls, serving dishes and casseroles
- Breathable, keeps food fresh
- Simple to use and fits various shapes and sizes
- Plastic-free, reusable and long lasting
- Made from 100% linen
- Handmade in Cornwall, UK
- Machine Washable
- Avoids single-use plastic
- Keeps bugs away
- Protects from dust or sand
- Match with our Kitchen Accessories.
Each bowl cover is individually hand printed and hand made in Cornwall by a skilled team of local artisans, using traditional methods.
100% linen fabric is used to make these, carrying the Oeko-Tex Standard 100 certification. For the last 8 years, our suppliers Helen Round have worked closely with a small European family business from whom they source their linen. In their Cornish studios, they use a traditional artisan printing technique to hand print the designs onto the linen fabric using water based inks. The print, once dry, is then fixed using a heat process, allowing the linen to be fully washable. It is then sewn into products by their team.