A beautiful reusable sandwich wrap, perfect for grown ups, in this lovely linen fabric with beautiful design. It is made with both linen and PUL which is the waterproof lining, used to keep food fresh. Choosing a reusable sandwich wrap will help to cut down on single use plastics like cling film and the food wraps.
The designs are printed using a traditional artisan technique to hand print onto the fabric using water based inks. Use with our matching sandwich bags.
PUL is a lightweight polyester fabric paired with a special thin stretchy plastic film. The components are bound together into a single fabric using a combination of heat, pressure, and adhesive. It is made with a “green” hot melt polyurethane adhesive that is solvent-free, environmentally friendly, and releases no volatile organics.
Key features of the reusable sandwich wrap:
- PUL fabric is CPSIA certified, meeting stringent standards by the U.S. Consumer Products Safety Commission on lead and phthalates and flammability.
- PUL fabric is certified for repeated-use food storage
- 100% eco-friendly.
- Washable – machine wash 30 degrees.
- Size – approx 30 x 30 cm / 11.8 x 11.8 inches
- Can be used in the freezer
Find all of our great reusables in our Reusables section, full of clever products to help us all reduce our single use consumption.