Explore your local woodland with these woodland footprints activity cards. They really are perfect for encouraging your little explorers to get outdoors! The cards come with an animal picture on one side with the typed name and the animal footprint on reverse. Great for exploring outdoors and as a great activity pack for little ones, with so many possible activity ideas. We’ve shared a few of ours below.
Woodland footprints activity cards ideas:
- use to explore local woodland
- look for animal marks and tracks
- identify woodland animals
- reading woodland animal names
- make your own woodland animal footprints marks
- read stories about woodland animals and match the cards to the animals
- make your own pictures of your favourite woodland animal
- match up animals to their animal footprints
- learn more about the woodland animals – what do they like to eat, where do they sleep/live, how big are they?
If you have little ones that love woodland animals, then they’re sure to also love our eco children picture book, ‘Away’ suitable for ages 3-8 years. And if you’re looking for new woodland locations to explore then head to over the Woodland Trust.
Pack of 10 double sided cards – 10cm x 7cm
Printed onto 350gsm heavy weight card using high quality ink.
Find all of our activity packs and great eco products for kids in our Children‘s section.