In our latest mini gift guide, we selected our top 5 stationery gifts for all the stationery lovers out there! We know it can be difficult choosing great gifts for your loved ones, so we had a look at the products we sell and have the following recommendations for you:
- Recycled pencils – we love these pencils from Vent for Change, made from old CD cases (if you know you know!) and up cycled into these lovely pencil packs. Great stocking filler gifts.
- Bullet journal notebook – this notebook has dotted pages to make it easy to use for bullet journalling, keep all of your lists and notes in this lovely notebook.
- Book journal – this book journal is perfect for those who love reading, make notes on your favourite books and do mini book reviews to keep in one place, tracking which books you’ve read and loved
- Weekly planner desk pad – the ideal go to for noting appointments and keeping things jotted down whilst at your desk, find all your appointments and tasks for the week at a glance.
- Wooden star card/photo and candle stand – this is such a gorgeous stationery accessory, with a space for a card, postcard or photo in the stand and a space for a little candle, this can be used as decoration or as a mindfulness tool. Use with mindfulness cards to create a little haven in your day for bringing your thoughts together.
Find all of our amazing stationery gifts in our Stationery section, including art prints and cards, accessories, children’s activity cards and posters, pens and pencils, crayon sets, colouring books, notepads and mindfulness cards, there’s something for everyone.