This self-care planner is a great tool for helping to work through any worries, as it helps to focus on each worry and work through solutions. A6 in size, it’s small enough to fit easily into a pocket or bag, so you can take it out and about with you.
Sometimes we all need help in working through the things that worry us the most and keep us awake at night. This little notepad is the ideal way to work through all of those worrying thoughts and to work out what actions to take to resolve them.
With prompts and questions to consider, this is a great well being tool, worries come and go, so it’s great to have a variety of ways to work through them. Whether it’s a work presentation, or a trip that you’re worried about, working through your concerns can help in feeling more in control.
Included in this self-care planner:
- 50 pages A6 planner with identical pages
- Directions on how to complete the planner
- Space write your worries down
- Space to add any actions that you might take as a result of working through your worries
- Prompts to help you clarify your worries