We love these rainbow compostable sponge cloths, as they are brilliantly bright and colourful as well as hardworking for all of your cleaning needs. For use in the kitchen, bathroom and around the house for a variety of cleaning needs. Absorbent, durable and reusable, these can be popped in the wash and reused. Once they have finished being useful they can then be composted in your home compost, making them easily sustainable.
A set of four rainbow compostable sponge cloths, one yellow, one blue, one pink and one green. These sponge cloths are made in Europe.
- made of natural renewable resources
- made with 70% cellulose and 30% cotton
- 100% natural sponge cloths
- certified according to Oeko-Tex standard 100
- no micro-plastic pollution
- absorbent, durable and reusable
- home compostable after use
- 100% plastic-free and vegan
Directions: Wet the sponge cloth then squeeze it and use for cleaning kitchens, bathrooms and all around the house, or hands while out. Rinse the cloth after use.
Wash: Dishwasher safe or washing machine. The cloths can be washed at 30-60c, line dry. Reuse over and over again, then home compostable after use.
Made in Europe
Size: 172 × 200 mm
You can find all of our hardworking cleaning products in our Cleaning section, full of sustainable swaps.