Choose a buckwheat and lavender eye pillow for helping to soothe tired eyes and to aid rest and relaxation.
Eye pillows can be used to soothe tired eyes, help with headaches and insomnia and focus attention during meditation or yoga. The soothing pillow encourages calm, relaxation and rest. Filled with organic buckwheat and Yorkshire lavender these eye pillows can be used at room temperature or warm or cold.
A good size at 12cm x 24cm the eye pillow will cover both the eyes and forehead. The pillow is made from 100% cotton fabric and has a removable, washable cover.
- microwave in second bursts to heat to the temperature you want
- place a cup of water in the microwave when heating
- do not leave unattended in the microwave as there is a risk of burning
- take care when heated and do not place immediately on skin
- freeze for at least 30 minutes
- use as a cold compress where needed
Allow the wheat and lavender bag to dry out between uses, and remove the cover to wash.
Made for us by SewnUpByJen, their mission is to provide premium, ethically made, eco friendly items to those looking to make the switch from single use to reusable and zero waste.